Will 2014 be the same as 2013? (Goal setting)

Will 2014 be the same as 2013? (Goal setting)

 Generally why are 5% people successful? And 95% not?

 From the wisdom of Jim Rohn taught, the simple things that lead to success are all easy to do. But they’re also just as easy not to do.

It’s easy to save a few pennies a day. And easy not to.

It’s easy to do fifteen minutes of cardio a day. Walk a brisk mile or two, truly easy to do. Or not. Remembering to tell your wife or husband that you love them, and do that every day. What could be easier than that? To do— or not to do.

The successful and unsuccessful both do the same basic things in their lives, day in and day out. Yet the things successful people do take them to the top, while the things unsuccessful people do take them down and out.

 So what’s the difference?

 The difference is their awareness, understanding, and application in their life and work. Successful winners understand this process. Unsuccessful people do not.

The difference that will make all the difference between success and failure, between achieving the quality of life you want and settling for less than you desire and deserve, lies not in whether you take those actions or not (because we all do), but 100 percent in which of those mundane actions you choose to do.

This is why we are all capable of doing what it takes to be successful. We are all capable of being winners in life.

It’s easy to have a happy family and a life rich with meaningful friendships. It’s just a matter of mastering the mundane— of repeating simple little disciplines that, done consistently over time, will add up to the very biggest accomplishments. Of course, it’s just as easy not to.

But that simple, seemingly insignificant error in judgment, compounded over time, will ruin your chances for success. You can count on it. That’s the choice you face every day, every hour: A simple, positive action, repeated over time. A simple error in judgment, repeated over time.

 So easy to do. So easy not to do.

 Only 5 percent— 1 in 20— achieves the level of success and fulfillment they hope for. The other 95 percent either fail or fall short. The only difference is your thought process and taking action.

The secret to the 5 percent’s success is always in mundane, easy things that anyone could do.

Now is your time to set your goals for 2014 to become the successful 5%.

Have you ever wondered why some people work hard and only achieve a moderate level of success – while others seem to take massive success, often effortlessly in everything they do?

Intensive Goal Setting 2014 will reveal the answers you may be looking for. Click the image for tickets:

Biz-find | Intensive Goal setting

Biz-find | Intensive Goal setting