Global Business directory of irrigation system suppliers to keep your lawn and garden plats hydrated and blooming nicely
Water is vital to plant health, but watering by hand can be a hassle. You have to drag hoses between gardens, move sprinklers around, or take the time to water each plant. Innovative watering systems take the hassle out of watering. They're the easiest way to give plants the consistent moisture they need for your biggest harvest and most beautiful blooms. Here's why:
- You install them once and leave them in place all season long.
- Turn on the spigot to water plants; no hoses or sprinklers to move around.
- They install in minutes — all you need is a pair of scissors to cut the hoses to the lengths you need.
- Customizable systems save water by watering plants, not paths.
- If you add a timer, your garden will water itself!